My product was damaged or incorrect when it arrived at my house. How do I get a refund or replacement?

By Ashley Mulligan —


We are very sorry for any issues you've encountered with your shipment. Please contact Consumer Care by email at, phone at 1 833-TAIL-101 or via the "Chat" option on our website and we will correct the issue immediately.


One quick quiz, a lifetime of results.

Kibble bowl

Please enter your pup's name to start your quiz!

get started